- Does it work?
- Yes, it does. At home, we’ve been using these products for several years, as well as friends and whanau. We’ve started selling them because we are very happy with them.
We’re always inventing new products and we sell them only when we and our panel of testers are totally happy.
- I am pregnant. Can I use the deodorant?
- We’ve got two deodorant specially formulated for pregnant and nursing women. They contain lavender essential oil which is one of the safest oils to be used on both mums and bubs.
- Do you use Certified Organic ingredients?
Some are. Others are spray-free. Others hold no certification at all, but we do know personally the people who produce them.
We believe in building trusting relationships between micro-family businesses and local producers on one hand and consumers on the other.
- Do you plan on holding an Organic Certification yourself?
- Not at this point. Organic Certification is a long and expensive process. The cost will inevitably fall back onto the customer. We want PUK’eco to offer great quality products that remain affordable.
- Do you use Aluminium Free Baking Soda?
Aluminium free Baking Soda is like Gluten Free rice. By nature, rice IS Gluten Free, by nature, Baking Soda IS Aluminium Free.
Some Baking Powder may contain aluminium.
Baking Powder is not Baking Soda.
We do not use Baking Powder in any of our recipes.
- What’s Linoi ©?
- Linoi © is PUK'eco's very own blend of vegetable oils with amazing healing properties, into a base of coconut oil infused with spray-free plants we grow ourselves in our home garden. We use Linoi © in our famous Super Healing Body Butter and in our deo sticks. Linoi © is fantastic for dry, chapped, cracked and sensitive skin. It supports your fight against eczema and psoriasis and helps you recover quicker from scratches, cuts and light burns.
- Do you use any Palm Oil?
- Is it really safe to use essential oils?
- The essential oils we use are of great quality. Most of them are produced in New Zealand. Tea Tree comes from Australia, Sandalwood, from Vanuatu and Cade is produced in the South of France.
The essential oils in our products are all highly diluted and the most powerful ones (such as Sage and Cade) are used even more sparingly and blended with other oils with similar properties.
- Do the deodorants stain clothes?
The deo paste base may leave a white residue on clothes if too much is used or if it’s not rubbed enough into the skin. The correct amount to use is half-a-pea size which should be well rubbed into the skin.
The deo stick contains plant extracts that are amazing skin protectors, but may stain white and light coloured fabrics. Please be aware of this before getting dressed with your favourite garment.
If you have any other questions, fell free to contact us in here.